- Mastic Gum — which has been used for centuries and has a long history of use in the Mediterranean and Middle East regions of the world -where for centuries it has been chewed like gum for digestive support. It is a resinous substance from a tree originally native to the island of Chios in Greece.
- Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride — a derivative of methionine found in raw cabbage. It is often referred to as “vitamin u”. Raw cabbage may help support intestinal mucosa.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) — this healing botanical supports healthy intestinal mucosa.
- Zinc Carnosine — may support the intestinal mucosal lining as well as provides anti-inflammatory support.
- Vitamin C — providing tissue healing abilities. ‡
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.